Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Insight School of Washington helps students in grades 9-12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different--requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student's needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention.
Here's why Washington families choose Insight School of Washington for their children:
- Our experienced, Washington-licensed teachers who give students the attention they need to succeed
- The award-winning curriculum from our partner K12, rooted in decades of research, that harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- An Individualized Learning Plan to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs to help struggling students not only catch up but excel
- Smart and sensible ideas, including Credit Recovery courses when needed to help students cope and succeed.
Insight School of Washington will bring students, parents, teachers, and counselors together to form a powerful, collaborative team to help students thrive.
Head of School: Cecily Kiester – email@example.com
Principal: Myron Hammond- firstname.lastname@example.org
"Our school year includes challenging courses and some of the best teachers in the state. Welcome to Insight School of Washington! I am looking forward to working with you toward your graduation!"
Vice Principal: Stacey Nix- email@example.com
Special Education Principal: Darice Bales- firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Engagement Administrator: Shelly Perry – email@example.com