Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Insight School of Washington (ISWA) helps students in grades 9–12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different—requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student's needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention.
Here's why Washington families choose ISWA for their children:
- Our experienced, Washington-certified teachers who give students the attention they need to succeed
- The quality curriculum from our K12, which harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- An Individualized Learning Plan to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs to help struggling students not only catch up but excel
- Smart and sensible ideas, including Credit Recovery courses when needed to help students cope and succeed.
- Destinations Career Academy to help students get a jump-start on their future.
ISWA will bring students, parents, teachers, and counselors together to form a powerful, collaborative team to help students thrive.
Head of School: Cecily Kiester – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean of Academics: Darice Bales – email@example.com
"Our school year includes challenging courses and some of the best teachers in the state. Welcome to Insight School of Washington! I am looking forward to working with you toward your graduation!"
Director of Data & Assessment: Myron Hammond – firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Principal: Stacey Love – email@example.com
Assistant Principal: Russell Kovalenko – firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Engagement Administrator: Shelly Perry – email@example.com
SWA English Learner Program Coordinator: Joy Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org – 425-533-2700 x7264
Student EventsSpecial Education Administrator/ADA Compliance Coordinator: Teresa Tapao-Hunt – email@example.com – 425-533-2700