Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Insight School of Washington (ISWA) helps students in grades 6–12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different—requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student's needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention.
Here's why Washington families choose ISWA for their children:
- Our experienced, Washington-certified teachers who give students the attention they need to succeed
- Quality curriculum from K12 that harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- Individualized Learning Plans to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs to help struggling students not only catch up but excel
- Smart and sensible ideas, including credit recovery courses when needed to help students cope and succeed
- Destinations Career Program at ISWA to help high school students get a jump-start on their future
ISWA will bring students, parents, teachers, and counselors together to form a powerful, collaborative team to help students thrive.
Head of School:
Dean of Academics:
"Our school year includes challenging courses and some of the best teachers in the state. Welcome to Insight School of Washington! I am looking forward to working with you toward your graduation!"
Director of Data & Assessment:
Student Resource Coordinator & Title IX Coordinator:
SWA English Learner Program Coordinator:
Student Events Special Education Administrator/ADA Compliance Coordinator: