The Award-Winning Insight Curriculum:
Multiple Levels and Features Help Your Student Reach His or Her Potential
Combine the flexible Insight curriculum with your student's Individualized Learning Plan and our dedicated teachers, and you get an education solution tailored to your child's specific needs.
- Insight curriculum is rooted in decades of research into how learning works, while the online school platform harnesses the power of 21st-century technology to make lessons and learning come alive.
- Insight teachers, staff along with K12 curriculum developers provide your student with proven-effective educational experience.
- This talented team makes sure lessons engage, inspire, and ignite possibility.
- Learning Coaches, participate, through their Learning Coach account, as a supportive partners with teachers and your child.
Whether you have a student struggling to keep up or one craving greater challenge, our online school surrounds them with the resources they need to succeed. Check out ISWA’s Comprehensive Course Catalog to learn more about this year’s course offerings.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Some of the features of the Insight curriculum include* :
- Interactive elements (flash tutorials, whiteboard illustrations, practice games, and videos) help keep students engaged and motivated to learn
- Engaging interactive content and flash tutorials to illustrate and explain the toughest concepts
- Opportunities to use visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learning to help students who have different learning styles
- Basic-level courses that include audio as well as support for English Language Learners, vocabulary lists, tutorials, and games
- Easy-to-navigate online content, including summaries and reviews, with more time and effort spent on the hardest, most important topics and skills
- World languages are taught via Middlebury Interactive Languages, in partnership with Middlebury College—considered among the world's premier language learning institutions
Learn more about our curriculum and student expectations by reading our Student Handbook [PDF]