Multiple Levels and Features Help Your Student Reach Their Potential
Combine the flexible Insight curriculum with your student's Individualized Learning Plan and our dedicated teachers, and you get an education solution tailored to your child's specific needs.
- Insight curriculum is based on the principles of how learning works, while the online school platform harnesses the power of 21st-century technology to make lessons and learning come alive.
- Insight teachers and staff provide your student with a proven educational experience.
- The curriculum development team makes sure lessons engage, inspire, and ignite possibility.
- Learning Coaches, participate, through their Learning Coach account, as a supportive partners with teachers and your child.
Whether you have a student struggling to keep up or one craving greater challenge, our online school surrounds them with the resources they need to succeed. Check out ISWA’s
Comprehensive Course Catalog to learn more about this year’s course offerings.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Some of the features of the Insight curriculum include**:
- Engaging, interactive content and flash tutorials to illustrate and explain the toughest concepts
- Opportunities to use visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learning to help students who have different learning styles
- Basic-level courses that include audio as well as support for English Language Learners, vocabulary lists, tutorials, and games
- Easy-to-navigate online content, including summaries and reviews, with more time and effort spent on the hardest, most important topics and skills
*The K12 catalog is a complete list of the courses K12 provides. While ISWA offers a comprehensive selection of courses, not every K12 course is available to ISWA students. Information on specific courses of study and available electives are provided upon enrollment. For details, please speak to an enrollment consultant during the enrollment process.
Learn more about our curriculum and student expectations by reading our Student Handbook [PDF]
High school is a time to prepare for your future; your new beginning. At ISWA, we celebrate when students reach their goals—and earning a diploma is a big deal! Even though we’re an online school, we make sure to recognize this special milestone. Watch our video to see how we celebrated K12-powered 2020 graduates.